Designed for Heavy Traffic Residential and Commercial Floors
Produced in Sweden, Bona Traffic is the ideal all-round solution. Traffic is a commercial-grade hard-wearing finish that has been used on more than 250 million m2 of timber flooring at residential and commercial sites all over the world.
Bona Traffic is a two-component finish available in two sheen levels: satin and matt. Whichever sheen level is chosen, it is the right choice for busy homes as well as commercial situations such as offices, studios, residential spaces and retail shops.
- Two-component water-based top coat
- 100% polyurethane
- Excellent wear resistance
- For use with Bona primers
- TVOC 88.0 g/Lt (av all sheens)
- 8.5% total solvent content
- 8-10 m2/Lt coverage
- Drying time 3-4 hours between coats
- 2.5 mg/100 rev wear resistance (SIS 923509)
- 2 sheen levels: Satin and Matt
- Gloss Level (60 ̊): Satin 45 / Matt 15
Tech Data & Safety Sheets
Download Bona Traffic Tech Data Sheets & Safety Data Sheets.
Download Bona Traffic Sales Brochures.