Bona Prime Classic
For general use and ideal for Pine and light coloured species
Bona Classic is designed for general use but should not be used on high tannin timber species.
Bona Classic is particularly suitable for softwood plank floors such as Pine and parquetry floors where greater movement is associated with both the species of timber and the construction of the floor.
Bona Classic has an exceptionally low VOC content of less than 3% and is ideal for use where the aim is to keep the timber as light in colour as possible.
- Ideal for softwood and light coloured species
- Seals the timber to give an even finish
- Reduces grain raising
- Minimises the risk of edge bonding
- Dries quickly, lower cost than top coats
- TVOC 24 g/Lt
- 2.3% total solvent content
- 8 m2/Lt coverage
- Drying time 1-2 hours
Tech Data & Safety Sheets
Download Bona Prime Classic Tech Data Sheets & Safety Data Sheets.
Download Bona Prime Classic Sales Brochures.