EFP/Bona will usually collect personal information about you directly from you when you interact with us, including when you visit our warehouse or use our website, but we may also collect personal information from other sources. EFP/Bona will use and disclose your personal information in connection with carrying on our business. For example, EFP/Bona may use and disclose your personal information to deliver our products and services to you and to promote and advertise our products and services.
Collection of Personal Information
- We will only collect information that is necessary for what we do.
- We will be fair in the way we collect information about you.
- We may hold your personal information in either electronic or hard copy form.
- If you provide information to us electronically we retain this information in our computer systems and databases. This includes computer software programs, internet servers, and hosted internet solutions provided by third parties.
- If you provide information to us in hard copy (paper) this information is normally retained in our files and a copy is made to our electronic files.
- We use industry standard security measures to safeguard and protect your information. This includes taking reasonable steps to ensure your personal information is protected from misuse, loss, unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
Purpose of collection of Personal Information
EFP/Bona uses the Personal Information for the purpose for which it was specified or reasonably apparent at the time when the Personal Information was collected. The Personal Information may be used in respect to the following:
- Providing order confirmations and processing and delivering of orders
- Assisting the offering of products and services by EFP/Bona or its related entities, merchants, contractors, agents and/or employees;
- Processing of job applications and the provision of relevant information in this respect
- Communicating promotional offers, marketing information or special events
- Responding to feedback, comments, complaints and enquiries
- Using for administrative, marketing, planning, employment performance review, service or product development purposes
- You may advise EFP/Bona if you do not wish to receive any promotional offers, marketing information or special events from EFP/Bona
Disclosure of your Personal Information
Where appropriate and required, EFP/Bona may disclose your Personal Information:
- To other associated EFP/Bona entities, including its delivery company;
- To EFP/Bona suppliers, agents or contractors in connection with or for the purpose of EFP/Bona business;
- Where the law requires or authorises EFP/Bona to do so, particularly in relation to fraud prevention; and
- To any other third party notified by you at the time of or after collecting your Personal Information, including the merchant performing services to you.
- EFP/Bona will not disclose Personal Information to overseas recipients.
How you may access your Personal Information
- Subject to the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth), EFP/Bona provides you with access to your Personal Information upon your request.
You may access your personal information held by EFP/Bona by making a request to us.
Phone: (03) 9543 4399
Mail: Unit 9, 1866 Princes Highway,
Clayton, VIC 3168
Normally we will provide a record of your personal information to you via your preferred contact method (phone, email or mail), and we will not charge a fee.
If your request is unlawful or may interfere with the privacy of others we may reasonably refuse to provide access to your personal information.
- Should you not be satisfied with the way your complaint was handled or determined, you may contact EFP/Bona or the Australian Information Commissioner via www.oaic.gov.au.