Bona Traffic HD Anti-Slip
Designed for Commercial Anti-slip Applications
Bona Traffic HD (Heavy Duty) Anti-slip has been designed to give the benefits of Bona Traffic HD together with improved slip-resistance performance. Bona Traffic HD Anti-slip is uniquely formulated with inert non-reactive slip-resistance particles, removing the need to add powder additives on site to achieve slip-resistance. Traffic HD Anti-slip surpasses the P3 rating required for floors and staircases in commercial and domestic buildings. At the same time, HD Anti-slip gives excellent wear, scuff and scratch resistance together with a smooth-to-touch surface.
Traffic HD Anti-slip is ideal for applications where safety and anti-slip qualities are paramount such as staircases, aged care, entry foyers and reception areas, food courts, cafés and restaurants, public halls, hospitals, medical centres and other public places.
- 2 component water-based top coat
- Premixed - no need for the onsite addition of slip-resistance additives
- High durability and extreme scratch resistance
- Extremely quick hardness development (Possible to use floor in full use following day)
- Low odour
- DIBt approved for low indoor emissions
- P4 Slip-resistance according to AS 4586:2013
- For use with Bona primers
- TVOC 50 g/Lt (all sheens)
- 4.75% total solvent content
- 8-10 m2 /Lt coverage
- Drying time 2-3 hours between coats
- Available only in Matt
- Gloss Level (60 ̊): Matt 15
Tech Data & Safety Sheets
Download Bona Traffic HD Anti-Slip Tech Data Sheets & Safety Data Sheets.
Download Bona Traffic HD Anti-Slip Sales Brochures.